Terms and Conditions
- You must be at least  years old to use the Website.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Website.
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs through your use of the Website. You represent that all information you provide or provided to Tribal upon registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current and complete and you agree to update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy.
- You agree that you will not solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Tribal users.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secret and secure.
- You must not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Website, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Website for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Website and your Content (defined below), including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, files, information, usernames, images, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, links and other content or materials (collectively, "Content") that you submit, post or display on or via the Website.
- You must not create or submit unwanted email, comments, likes or other forms of commercial or harassing communications (a/k/a "spam") to any Tribal users.
- You must not use domain names or web URLs in your username without prior written consent from Tribal.
- You must not interfere or disrupt the Website or servers or networks connected to the Website, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature. You may not inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any Tribal page is rendered or displayed in a user's browser or device.
- You must not create accounts with the Website through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse access to the Website to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username for any reason.
- You are solely responsible for your interaction with other users of the Website, whether online or offline. You agree that Tribal is not responsible or liable for the conduct of any user. Tribal reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor or become involved in disputes between you and other users. Exercise common sense and your best judgment when interacting with others, including when you submit or post Content or any personal or other information.
- There may be links from the Website, or from communications you receive from the Website, to third-party web sites or features. There may also be links to third-party web sites or features in images or comments within the Website. The Website also includes third-party content that we do not control, maintain or endorse. Functionality on the Website may also permit interactions between the Website and a third-party web site or feature, including applications that connect the Website or your profile on the Website with a third-party web site or feature. For example, the Website may include a feature that enables you to share Content from the Website or your Content with a third party, which may be publicly posted on that third party's Website or application. You expressly acknowledge and agree that Tribal is in no way responsible or liable for any such third-party Websites or features. YOUR CORRESPONDENCE AND BUSINESS DEALINGS WITH THIRD PARTIES FOUND THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE SOLELY BETWEEN YOU AND THE THIRD PARTY. You may choose, at your sole and absolute discretion and risk, to use applications that connect the Website or your profile on the Website with a third-party Website (each, an "Application") and such Application may interact with, connect to or gather and/or pull information from and to your Website profile. By using such Applications, you acknowledge and agree to the following: (i) if you use an Application to share information, you are consenting to information about your profile on the Website being shared; (ii) your use of an Application may cause personally identifying information to be publicly disclosed and/or associated with you, even if Tribal has not itself provided such information; and (iii) your use of an Application is at your own option and risk, and you will hold the Tribal Parties (defined below) harmless for activity related to the Application.
- You agree that you are responsible for all data charges you incur through use of the Website.
- We prohibit crawling, scraping, caching or otherwise accessing any content on the Website via automated means, including but not limited to, user profiles and photos (except as may be the result of standard search engine protocols or technologies used by a search engine with Tribal's express consent).
- You hereby grant to Tribaland its licensees, agents, successors and assigns, including without limitation sponsors, participating brands, and the UN and its agencies and affiliated entities (collectively, .Participating Parties.), a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, worldwide and perpetual license to use the Content that you post on or through the Website, throughout the world, in any and all media and in perpetuity, to utilize any and all photographs, artwork, text, music and/or videos taken of or submitted and/or created by me in all media and manners and for any and all purposes. These rights extend to artwork, video, or music made with any application made available on the Website and/or through any other means by or on behalf of Tribaland/or any Participating Party and include without limitation the rights: (a) to use, reuse, publish and republish the same in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other photographs, film, television, videotapes, audiotapes, and digital media in any and all manner, media and all channels of distribution, (b) To use your name, image, photograph, likeness, and signature in connection with the Content, and/or (c) To post and share such Content on the Internet, via mobile transmission and in all other media as Tribal, the Participating Parties and/or their affiliates or assigns, sees fit. No advertisement or other material need be submitted to you for any further approval and you hereby waive any right to inspect or approve the finished photographs video, film, digital media, or printed or electronic matter that may be used in conjunction with them now or in the future, whether that use is known to you or unknown, and youwaive any right to any compensation arising from or related to the use of such material.
- Some of the Website may display sponsor identification (e.g. names of and/or promotion concerning brand sponsors of the Website, and/or concerning charitable, governmental or other organizations, initiatives or activities relating to the Website), and you hereby agree that Tribal may place such identification on the Website or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such identification and promotion are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You acknowledge that we may not always identify paid services, sponsored content, or commercial communications as such.
- The Website contains content owned or licensed by Tribal ("Tribal Content"). Tribal Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and, as between you and Tribal,Tribal owns and retains all rights in the Tribal Content and the Website. You will not remove, alter or conceal any copyright, trademark, Website mark or other proprietary rights notices incorporated in or accompanying the Tribal Content and you will not reproduce, modify, adapt, prepare derivative works based on, perform, display, publish, distribute, transmit, broadcast, sell, license or otherwise exploit the Tribal Content.
- The Tribal name and logo are trademarks of Tribal, and the names and logos of Participating Parties are trademarks of the Participating Parties, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of Tribal. In addition, all page headers, custom graphics, button icons and scripts are Website marks, trademarks and/or trade dress of Tribal, and may not be copied, imitated or used, in whole or in part, without prior written permission from Tribal.
- Although it is Tribal's intention for the Website to be available as much as possible, there will be occasions when the Website may be interrupted, including, without limitation, for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment. Also, Tribal reserves the right to remove any Content from the Website for any reason, without prior notice. Content removed from the Website may continue to be stored by Tribal, including, without limitation, in order to comply with certain legal obligations, but may not be retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, Tribal encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, Tribal is not a backup Website and you agree that you will not rely on the Website for the purposes of Content backup or storage. Tribal will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the Websites, or the loss of any Content. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of Content or other information may not be secure.
- It is Tribal's policy not to accept or consider content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials other than those we have specifically requested and to which certain specific terms, conditions and requirements may apply. This is to avoid any misunderstandings if your ideas are similar to those we have developed or are developing independently. Accordingly, Tribal does not accept unsolicited materials or ideas, and takes no responsibility for any materials or ideas so transmitted. If, despite our policy, you choose to send us content, information, ideas, suggestions, or other materials, you further agree that Tribal is free to use any such content, information, ideas, suggestions or other materials, for any purposes whatsoever, including, without limitation, developing and marketing products and Websites, without any liability or payment of any kind to you.
Disclaimer of WarrantiesTHE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, TRIBAL CONTENT, IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "AS AVAILABLE" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS" BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, NEITHER TRIBAL NOR ITS PARENT COMPANY, NOR THE UN OR ITS AGENCIES AND AFFILIATED ENTITIES, NOR ANY SPONSOR OR BRAND PARTICIPATING IN THE WEBSITE, NOR ANY OF THEIR EMPLOYEES, MANAGERS, OFFICERS OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "TRIBAL PARTIES") MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO: (A) THE WEBSITE; (B) THE TRIBAL CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; OR (D) SECURITY ASSOCIATED WITH THE TRANSMISSION OF INFORMATION TO TRIBAL OR VIA THE WEBSITE. IN ADDITION, THE TRIBAL PARTIES HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE WEBSITE YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOUR ACTIVITIES ARE LAWFUL IN EVERY JURISDICTION WHERE YOU ACCESS OR USE THE WEBSITE.
THE TRIBAL PARTIES DO NOT ENDORSE CONTENT AND SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY TO ANY PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY LOSS, DAMAGE (WHETHER ACTUAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR OTHERWISE), INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR OTHER CAUSE OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER BASED UPON OR RESULTING FROM ANY CONTENT.
Limitation of Liability; WaiverUNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL THE TRIBAL PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, ECONOMIC, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES) THAT ARE DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY RELATED TO: (A) THE WEBSITE; (B) THE TRIBAL CONTENT; (C) USER CONTENT; (D) YOUR USE OF, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE; (E) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH AN INVESTIGATION BY THE TRIBAL PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES REGARDING YOUR OR ANY OTHER PARTY'S USE OF THE WEBSITE; (F) ANY ACTION TAKEN IN CONNECTION WITH COPYRIGHT OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OWNERS; (G) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE WEBSITE'S OPERATION; OR (H) ANY DAMAGE TO ANY USER'S COMPUTER, MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER EQUIPMENT OR TECHNOLOGY INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE FROM ANY SECURITY BREACH OR FROM ANY VIRUS, BUGS, TAMPERING, FRAUD, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER LINE OR NETWORK FAILURE OR ANY OTHER TECHNICAL OR OTHER MALFUNCTION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE OR EVEN IF THE TRIBAL PARTIES HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR TORT (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WHETHER CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY NEGLIGENCE, ACTS OF GOD, TELECOMMUNICATIONS FAILURE, OR THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF THE WEBSITE). IN NO EVENT WILL THE TRIBAL PARTIES BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN NO EVENT WILL THE TRIBAL PARTIES TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES OR CAUSES OR ACTION EXCEED ONE HUNDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($100.00).
YOU AGREE THAT IN THE EVENT YOU INCUR ANY DAMAGES, LOSSES OR INJURIES THAT ARISE OUT OF TRIBAL'S ACTS OR OMISSIONS, THE DAMAGES, IF ANY, CAUSED TO YOU ARE NOT IRREPARABLE OR SUFFICIENT TO ENTITLE YOU TO AN INJUNCTION PREVENTING ANY EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, WEBSITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE TRIBAL PARTIES, AND YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS TO ENJOIN OR RESTRAIN THE DEVELOPMENT, PRODUCTION, DISTRIBUTION, ADVERTISING, EXHIBITION OR EXPLOITATION OF ANY WEB SITE, PROPERTY, PRODUCT, WEBSITE, OR OTHER CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED BY THE TRIBAL PARTIES.
BY ACCESSING THE WEBSITE, YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU MAY BE WAIVING RIGHTS WITH RESPECT TO CLAIMS THAT ARE AT THIS TIME UNKNOWN OR UNSUSPECTED, AND IN ACCORDANCE WITH SUCH WAIVER, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTAND, AND HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVE, THE BENEFITS OF SECTION 1542 OF THE CIVIL CODE OF CALIFORNIA, AND ANY SIMILAR LAW OF ANY STATE OR TERRITORY, WHICH PROVIDES AS FOLLOWS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
TRIBAL IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES.